Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Carbon Handlebar
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics
- Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics
- 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs
- OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness
- Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system
Giant Cyclotron Mag
Winter is the perfect time to prepare for next season – put in the miles in the comfort of your home with Cyclotron. The Mag trainer features smooth magnetic resistance in a folding lightweight steel frame that provides a stable base and is easily transported and stored. Fits wheels from 24″ to 29″.
Frame: Lightweight steel frame
Roller: 50mm roller
Fly wheel: Small fly wheel
Fits: Wheel 24″ to 29″
Set up: Single dial adjustment, cam locking arm
Extra: Tough steel qui
Giant MPH Root Disc Pads
• Compound density – Medium.
• Softer compound provides high power consistent performance, quick bedding in time, and a strong bite from cold. Rotor friendly compound.
• Uberbike pads are manufactured in the same factory as leading brands, and tested to the highest standards.
• Recommended application – Good value all purpose pad for a wide variety of riding styles from XC to Downhill.
• Supplied with Stainless Steel Springs.
Giant Contact Gel Bar Tape
Giant Contact Gel Handlebar Tape reduces road vibration using gel with a non-slip suede effect Giant embossed finish, weighing just 56g.
– Embossed with GIANT logo
– Non-slip suede effect surface
– Anti-vibration Gel
– Includes Giant Bar end plugs and finishing tape
– Thickness: 2.2mm
– Weight: 56g
Mavic Crossroc XL WTS 26″ UST Wheelset With Tires
The tubeless wheel-tire system for adventurers: Crossroc XL WTS.
Crossroc XL brings the wheel-tire system benefits to the Enduro adventurers. The wide 21 mm UST rim perfectly matches the all new Crossroc Quest all round UST Ready tire, allowing to ride fast and worryfree in the harshest conditions.
The front wheel is compatible to 15 mm thru axles. With an optional adapter it is possible to make your front hub compatible with 20 mm thru axles and a quick release fork. Therear wheel is compatible with 9 mm QR, 12×135 mm thru axles and with an optional adapter, it is possible to make your front hub compatible with 12×142 mm thru axles.
- wide 21 mm UST rim
- wide 2.4 Crossroc Quest tire with Guard protection
- 24 solid spokes
- tire and rim perfectly match
QRM – (Qualité de Roulements Mavic) Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance. High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances. High durability.
UST – Traction and control Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats. No tube for convenient handling. Enables to ride at lower tyre pressure. UST rim profile with specific humps to fix securely the tyre beads. Compatible with all types of tires (UST, Tubeless ready, tubetype).
H2 – (Hammer Hardening) Local strenghtening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress. Improves rim’s life expectancy. Resistance to micro cracking.
TS-2 – (Transfer System 2) Using 2 pawls engaging simultaneously, this freewheel system is also fitted with an alloy monobloc axle that is light and stiff and offers multiple compatibilities.
Crossroc Quest – the new standard for versatile all-mountain tires.
With its ideally designed knobs, its comfortable and forgiven width, the Crossroc Quest tyre is perfect for All-mountain riders looking for great versatility: dry, muddy, rocky, hardpacked or loose, this tyre than can do it all.
UST Tubeless Ready – The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. The ‘tubeless ready’ construction results in a lighter tire for improved performance. Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort. Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant.
Guard – Strong & Safe. The tire casing is reinforced with an extra layer that helps reduce flats.
ARC (All Round Compound): All round compound (60 shore A) that makes a versatile and durable tire.
Clean with a dry cloth or soap and water. Do not use pressurized water.
Giant Advanced Road Dropouts
ADD SOME COLOUR TO YOUR CYCLING WORLD.
Giant's new anodised components are perfect for transforming the look of your ride. Suitable for a wide range of models in a choice of colours; give your bike the personal touch.
• TCR Advanced drop out
• Two bolt fitting
• Anodised finish
• 09-10 Avail & Defy Advanced
• 10 Avail & Defy alliance
• 10 Dash & Rapid
• 05-08 Ocr Composite
• 05-10 Tcr Advanced & Advanced & Advanced SL
• 07-08 Tcr Composite
The appealing Slumber child seat is easy to fit and is a fantastic way for you to enjoy cycling with your child. It has a great range of features, including a big cushion and a safety harness with padding, for extra comfort.
- Suitable for child’s weight 9kg to 22kg
- Mounting: Frame – round and oval tubes 28mm-40mm
- Seat dimensions: width 416mm x height 724mm x depth 559mm
- Seat weight 3.86kg
- Complies with European safety standards EN14344
- 5 point safety harness
- Adjustable safety harness with paddings
- Extra security belt
- Feet protection and retention
- 2 side and 1 rear reflective stickers
- Ergonomic shape for helmet use
- Adjustable footrests in 12 positions
- Big and washable cushion
- Quick safety turn – no tools needed for assembling
- Easy assembly
- 3 optional positions of the baby-seat