Torpado T680 Kasper Orange
Bicycle Torpado T680 Kasper Orange
– frame Hi Ten Tig
– fork Hi Ten Tig
– crankset 32/127 Steel
– brakes v-brake aluminium
– wheels Torpado 14″
– tires 14×175 black
– handlebar Hi Ten black
– seatpost Chrome Steel
– saddle Torpado
– colour orange
– size 14″
Raleigh Molly Trike
Meet Molly your new best friend, ready to come with you on a
magical adventure. With her stunning pink and white design,
front mudguard and rear tipper bin, the Raleigh Molly Trike is fit
for a princess.
Steel frame construction
Detachable parent push handle for total control
Fitted with a freewheel so the pedals stop when you do
Handy rear tipper bin
Suitable for riders 18 months and up
Extreme Kraze 20″ by Raleigh
The Extreme Kraze 20″ Bike, featuring a new paint finish for 2017!
This girls mountain bike is perfect to ride to the park with your friends. With a lower top tube, a front suspension fork to smooth out all the bumps and 6 speed Shimano gears to make changing gears easy, you will arrive in style!
- Wheels: Aluminium 20″ single wall 36h, silver with nutted hubs
- Gear: 6 Speed Shimano Derailleur and shifters
- Frame Material: Hi-Tensile steel
- Frame Style: Girl’s MTB
- Handlebars and Stem: Steel low rise handlebar, with Junior brake levers
- Brakes: Aluminium V-brakes with resin levers
- Wheel Size: 20 Inch
- Finishing kit: Comfort matching Saddle
L’il Giant Trike
GET READY TO ROLL WITH THEIR VERY FIRST TRIKE!
Two-wheeled adventures await, but frst start them on three. The safe sturdy L’il Giant Trike gets them spinning the pedals!
- – Lightweight ALUXX-grade aluminium frame
- – Quality build for durability
- – Quick-adjust saddle position
- – See-through urethane tyres
- – Size: 10” wheel
The Diamond Back Joker BMX Bike lets its bite do the talking. The Joker features chromoly front triangle, 3 piece tubular 4130 cranks with alloy 25T sprocket on a sealed Mid BB and an Alienation custom Diamond Back Swipe saddle.
Frame: Hi Ten Steel frame 4130 front triangle
Fork: Steel BMX fork
Handlebars: Steel 2 piece BMX design, 196mm rise, 710mm wide
Stem: A-head Alloy 4 bolt front load
Rims: Doublewall Alloy
Front Hub: 36h 10mm axle
Rear Hub: 48h 14mm axle
Saddle: Diamond Back Swipe
Torpado T616 Candy
Torpado T616 Candy
Colours: Fuxia/White, Grey/White
Frame: HI-TEN (TIG)
Fork: G.W. 711
Gears: Shimano TX35
Shifting: Shimano EF-40
Chainwheel: Triple MTB
Freewheel: Shimano MFZ6
Brakes: V-Brakes Aluminium
Stem: HI TEN SLU80
Handlebar: HI TEN MB 046
Seat post: Alu
Raleigh Striker 16″
Colours inspired from your football boots, you can ride to the training ground on the Striker in style. Packed with a range of football themed accessories, for the next No.1 striker and with standard safety features your Mum and Dad will be happy too!
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; for strength and the rigid fork means the bike is easy to manoeuvre
- V-brakes; a high level of specification on Raleigh pavement bikes for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children’s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Resin brake levers; designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- High rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims, another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children’s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Full chain guard, colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child’s first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Front and rear mudguards, an essential piece of any Children’s pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres, plus they complete the look of the designed bike
- A range of football themed accessories including a bell, valve caps and water bottle plus, spoke decorations and printed Striker saddle; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children’s range, ensuring that each component – however small is matched to the design
Toprado Viper 24″ (2017)
Presenting the all new Torpado kids collection!
New colours, grade designs and above all safe and secure bicycle for the young riders!
- Frame: Hi Ten Tig
- Fork: Suspended G.W. 781
- Gear: Shimano TX35
- Brakes: V-brakes aluminium
- Wheel size: 24″
Raleigh Sunbeam Kids Skedaddle Balance 12″ (red)
The Sunbeam Skedaddle, the perfect balance bike for your little one to scoot along on. Bright colours, rear brakes and soft comfy saddle for hours of fun!
- Suitable for Boys aged around 18 months and upwards. To suit leg measurement 34cm to 41cm.
- Hi-Ten steel construction. 5.5″ low step through frame.
- Padded colour co-ordinated saddle.
- 12″ wheels with black/red tyres.
- Low rise steel handlebars. Adjustable height saddle.
- Colour Gloss Red with red and black accessories.