Raleigh Fury 16″
The Fury is the ideal starting place for the budding BMX star of the future. Equipped with a handlebar pad, a front brake modulator for steady safe braking and a printed saddle!
- Hi-tensile steel BMX frame with oversized tubes; the steel frame material results in a strong bike designed for all styles of riding
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children’s bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children’s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children’s bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- BMX Handlebars; for a more upright riding position and BMX look, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children’s bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Co-ordinated saddle and handlebar pad. At Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children’s range, ensuring that each component – however small is matched to the bike design.