Giant Yukon FX2
Giant TCR Comp 2 (2011)
SPRINT FOR THE CITY LIMIT SIGN OR RACE TO THE SUMMIT. TOP-LEVEL ROAD PERFORMANCE HAS NEVER BEEN MORE ATTAINABLE!
Giant’s all-new Composite-level technology frame makes up the backbone of this series. Laid-up by hand, every TCR Composite adds road-smoothing comfort to aggressive racing performance.
Each frame features:
• OverDrive headtube for additional steering stiffness and control
• PowerCore bottom bracket for outstanding pedaling stiffness
• Vector seatpost for minimal weight and maximum aerodynamics
• Light, T-600 composite frame material
- Shimano 105 10sp front derailleur
- Shimano 105 10sp rear derailleur
- The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Giant Glory 1
GLORY HAS ONE PURPOSE: MAKE DH RIDERS FASTER. IT WORKED FOR WORLD CUP SENSATION DANNY HART, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU.
With 8 inches of fully active Maestro suspension, mated to a lightweight, super strong ALUXX SL via a co-pivot shock mount, Glory is everything Hart-and you-need to tackle the most extreme DH conditions. A stout OverDrive headtube, which is tapered to offer optimal steering stiffness, and race-ready DH geometry give Glory its confidence-inspiring feel on the most aggressive terrain.
Sizes: Please call for availability
Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 8″ Maestro Suspension
Fork: Marzocchi 888 RC3 EVO, 203mm
Shock: Marzocchi Roco World Cup
Handlebar: Giant Contact AM, 750mm, 31.8
Stem: Giant Contact DH, Direct Mount
Seatpost: Giant Contact, 30.9
Saddle: Fi’zi:k Tundra2 w/ Manganese Rails
Pedals: Giant Alloy Platform, Sealed
Shifters: SRAM X7, 1×10 Speed
Front Derailleur: N/A
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9
Brakes: Avid Elixir 7, [F] 200mm [R] 180mm
Brake Levers: Avid Elixir 7
Cassette: SRAM PG970DH, 11×26 9-Speed
Chain: Shimano HG-93
Crankset: Truvativ Descendant 36T w/ MRP G2 Mini SL
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
Rims: DT Swiss EX-500
Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker 20mm Thru Axle, [R] DT 350 12 mm Thru Axle, 32h
Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
Tires: Schwalbe Muddy Mary, EVO DH, 26×2.5