Giant Liv gloves long
Cycling specific gloves are vital contact points between you and your ride- high quality gloves feature the right amount of cushioning while offering protection from the elements and a secure grip!
In our store you will find a wide range of gloves in various colors to suit every taste!
Liv/Giant Tempt 4
Tempted to try a new gravel road or singletrack trail? Bring those challenges to life with Tempt helping you redefine the attainable. A more upright frame design keeps you comfortable and confident, so you can enjoy the views and take it all in. A plush suspension fork, 27.5-inch wheels and powerful disc brakes offer added confidence and control to take you from tame dirt trails to more challenging singletrack. Incredibly smooth and quick acceleration, low stand-over height for handling bobbles and dismounts, and increased stability — all of these features combined are the keys to unlock your inner adventuress!
- ALUXX-grade Aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCT 100mm fork with hydraulic lockout
- Shimano Altus/Acera 3×8 speed shifting
- Tektro HDC291 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant GX03 aluminium double-wall rims
- Color: charcoal/yellow/green
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Liv/Giant Flourish 2
THE SMART, STYLISH AND ELEGANT WAY TO GET AROUND TOWN. A LIGHTWEIGHT, VERSATILE BIKE WITH THOUGHTFUL DESIGN MAKES ORDINARY TRIPS MORE FUN!
Why We Love It
With a functional, yet elegant design and a lightweight aluminum frame that’s designed specifically for women, Flourish takes you from the market to the city center with ease. The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off and the wide gear range lets you find your happy place on flat roads and hills. A cushioned spring saddle helps smooth out rough roads, and stylish, comfortable grips add the finishing touch.
- Stylish AluxX aluminium frame
- Shimano Altus M310 shifting
- Liv Comfort saddle
- Fenders, chaincover, kickstand and lighting equipped
- Front basket
- Color: Brown/Green
Torpado T441 Anteia Ladies
- Frame: Aluminium 6061
- Fork: Hi Ten
- Shifting levers: Shimano TX35
- Chain wheel: Shimano RS35 7V
- Brakes: V-Brake Aluminium
- Wheels: Torpado Aluminium
- Tires: 700x38C black
- Stem: Multiset Aluminium
- Handlebar: Aluminium
- Seat post: Aluminium
- Saddle: Torpado Comfort
Liv/Giant Tempt 3 (2018)
Why We Love It
Exhilarating dirt trails offer a certain allure and you may be tempted to try your hand at mountain biking. Tempt is the bike that can bring those challenges to life and allow you to get your adventure on. The confidence-inspiring Tempt is designed to take athletes off the roads and into the sport of off-road riding. This hardtail has a low standover height to give a confident ride for new riders and facilitate maneuvering around dirt trails. Ready to play many roles, Tempt can be your school commuter bike, trail companion or first off-road racing bike.
· Giant alloy double wall aluminum rims, alloy hubs and stainless spokes
· Compatible with racks, fenders and kickstand
· Tubeless tires, 2.4 inch front and 2.25 inch rear for improved traction
· Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
· ALUXX SLR frame is the lightest weight and highest performing aluminum for supreme comfort and durability
· 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
· Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
· LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
· ALUXX-grade Aluminium frame
· SR Suntour XCT 100mm fork with hydraulic lockout
· Shimano Altus/Acera 2×9 speed shifting
· Tektro M285 hydraulic disc brakes
· Giant GX03 aluminium double-wall rims
· Color:Black, Dark Purple
Liv/Giant Enchant 2
Sizes: One Size
Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
Fork: 50mm travel
Handlebar: Liv Jr MTB, low-rise, 25.4mm
Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm
Saddle: Liv kids MTB
Pedals: One piece black PP, 9/16
Shifters: Shimano RS35, 7sp
Front Derailleur: N/A
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
Brakes: Alloy V-brakes
Brake Levers: Alloy Jr MTB
Cassette: 14-34T, 7sp
Crankset: Alloy 3-piece, 36T
Bottom Bracket: Semi-cartridge
Hubs: Alloy, nutted, 32H
Spokes: Steel, 14g
Tires: Giant, 24×1.95″
Extras: Kickstand, rear shifter guard
Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Raleigh AT10 Women’s
The new All Terrain 10 Women’s features the same new frame as the men’s, but tailored to a women’s specific fit using AIRlite alloy tubing.
Steering is taken care of by the new Suntour M2025 suspension forks and a great entry level spec including quick release wheels, Selle Royal saddle and Herrmans Ergo Comfort grips.
Frame: New AIRLite – AL6061 Womens Specific aluminium MTB frame
Forks: Suntour M2025 suspension fork
Gearset: 18 Speed Shimano gears with Shimano STEF40 EZ-Fire shifters. 42/34/24T chainwheel with 14-28T sprockets.
Brakeset: Powerful light-action alloy V-Brakes with alloy levers
Wheelset: Lightweight alloy rims running on quick release alloy hubs with MTB 2.1″ tyres.
Controls: Outland quill stem with low-rise bars and Herrmans ergo grips for comfortable riding
Finishing kit: Selle Royal Alpine Ladies saddle