Raleigh Atom 12
The aluminium Atom is not only packed with a great spec but with a range of safety features fitted as standard.
A hot paint finish and a cool design, complete the look of this awesome bike!
Wheel Size: 12″
Frame Size: 8.5″
Colour: Yellow, black and red
Gearset: Single Speed
Brakeset: Caliper brakes with resin levers and black cables
Wheelset: Steel painted rims, black tyres.
Controls: Steel semi-rise handlebar, with red grips
Finishing Kit: Non-slip safety pedals, mudguards, stabilisers, printed handlebar pad
Frame: 8.5″ alloy boys MTB frame with oval downtube
Forks: 12″ Steel fork
Giant Pre balance bike
LEARNING TO BALANCE AND RIDE A BIKE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER OR MORE FUN. PRE IS THE START OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!
With a lightweight aluminium frame that’s designed with a low stand-over height, Pre inspires young riders to get rolling. Made with 12-inch wheels and a quick-adjust saddle, it’s the perfect way to begin their cycling adventures!
Sizes: One size
Colours: Blue/Green, Red/Blue
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
Raleigh Sunbeam Kids Skedaddle Balance 12″
The Sunbeam Skedaddle, the perfect balance bike for your little one to scoot along on. Bright colours, rear brakes and soft comfy saddle for hours of fun!!
- Frame: 5.5 inch steel low-step through
- Wheels: Steel single wall rims with black/pink tyres
- Handlebars: Low rise steel
- Brakes: Rear V brake with resin levers
- Printed saddle
Torpado T620 Gangster
Torpado T620 Gangster
Frame: Full Suspended
Fork: G.W. 715
Gears: Shimano TX35 6V
Shifting: Shimano RX35 6V
Chainwheel: 36/127 Steel
Freewheel: Shimano MFZ6
Brakes: V-Brakes Aluminium
Handlebar: DH MTB 141
Seat post: Steel
Saddle: Torpado F527
Raleigh Krush 20
The Raleigh Krush, is your perfect mode of transport to get you
to the boy of your dreams, in style.
The sleek and stylish magenta frame with matching handbag is
complimented by a glitter saddle and sparkling laser cables.
The Princess can now jump on board this stunning bike and
find her Prince Charming.
Specification and Features
Style: Girls 20″ MTB
Wheel size: 20″
Frame: Traditional girls frame with oversize elliptical tubing
Gears: Shimano 6 speed gears with Shimano revoshifter
Brakes: Alloy V brakes & levers
Colour: 2 tone paintwork on frame
Wheels: Alloy wheel rims with pink line tyres
Saddle: Glitzy fashion saddle
Pedals: Non-slip safety pedals
Extras: Detachable handlebar bag included
Sunbeam Sun Heartz 16″ by Raleigh
The Heartz is for the hip and trendy chick, finished in cool pink and white with an easy to pedal single speed gear!
- Single speed
- Aluminium V-brakes
- Aluminium/Resin brake levers
- Aluminium rims
- MTB saddle
Raleigh Striker 16″
Colours inspired from your football boots, you can ride to the training ground on the Striker in style. Packed with a range of football themed accessories, for the next No.1 striker and with standard safety features your Mum and Dad will be happy too!
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; for strength and the rigid fork means the bike is easy to manoeuvre
- V-brakes; a high level of specification on Raleigh pavement bikes for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children’s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Resin brake levers; designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- High rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims, another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children’s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Full chain guard, colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child’s first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Front and rear mudguards, an essential piece of any Children’s pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres, plus they complete the look of the designed bike
- A range of football themed accessories including a bell, valve caps and water bottle plus, spoke decorations and printed Striker saddle; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children’s range, ensuring that each component – however small is matched to the design
Extreme Kraze 20″ by Raleigh
The Extreme Kraze 20″ Bike, featuring a new paint finish for 2017!
This girls mountain bike is perfect to ride to the park with your friends. With a lower top tube, a front suspension fork to smooth out all the bumps and 6 speed Shimano gears to make changing gears easy, you will arrive in style!
- Wheels: Aluminium 20″ single wall 36h, silver with nutted hubs
- Gear: 6 Speed Shimano Derailleur and shifters
- Frame Material: Hi-Tensile steel
- Frame Style: Girl’s MTB
- Handlebars and Stem: Steel low rise handlebar, with Junior brake levers
- Brakes: Aluminium V-brakes with resin levers
- Wheel Size: 20 Inch
- Finishing kit: Comfort matching Saddle