Giant Venture 2 Saddle
The perfect saddle makes every ride more enjoyable. Whether you're racing or cruising to the store, Giant has an option for a perfect fit.
• Lightweight, low profile, and feature packed
• Supple all-weather top
• ZONE Plus multi-density pressure relief
• Full-wrap bumpers
• ER vibration absorbing rails
Giant Connect Gel Bar Tape (Various colours)
Giant Connect Gel Handlebar Tape reduces road vibration using gel with a dual colour desing, end plugs and finishing tape.
– Anti-vibration Gel
– Dual colour design
– Includes Giant bar endplugs and finishing tape
Giant MPH Root Disc Pads
• Compound density – Medium.
• Softer compound provides high power consistent performance, quick bedding in time, and a strong bite from cold. Rotor friendly compound.
• Uberbike pads are manufactured in the same factory as leading brands, and tested to the highest standards.
• Recommended application – Good value all purpose pad for a wide variety of riding styles from XC to Downhill.
• Supplied with Stainless Steel Springs.
Giant Reign X Dropouts
ADD SOME COLOUR TO YOUR CYCLING WORLD.
Giant's new anodised components are perfect for transforming the look of your ride. Suitable for a wide range of models in a choice of colours; give your bike the personal touch.
– Reign X 2010
– Maxle fitting
– Anodised finish
Mavic Ksyrium Elite S Wheelset With Tires
The famous Ksyrium Elite enlightened further! True to its precedent of offering the high end technlogies usually reserved for only top of the line models, the Ksyrium Elite S takes another step forward to achieve weight savings matched by only a few wheels. This performance is enhanced even more with new extra light Yksion Pro tires.
ISM lightened rims reduces inertia by 30% and the low profile front rim reduces rotational masses to provide easier steering The hub design to keep weight as low as possible. Wider wheel dish thanks to asymmetrical rear rim Isopulse lacing provides better spoke tension balance for high stiffness under high loads. The optimized bearing positioning reduces axle flexion thus wheel deflection.
The Yksion Pro GripLink tire is the right tire when grip makes the difference. Rely on the Yksion Pro GripLink features to make the difference in cornering. It has been thought to match with performance of Mavic front wheel-tire system. The Yksion Pro PowerLink is the ideal tire when responsiveness makes the difference. Rely on the Yksion Pro PowerLink features to make the difference in accelerations. It has been thought to match with performance of Mavic rear wheel-tire system. The combination of Yksion GripLink on front and Yksion PowerLink on the rear is the perfect wheel-tire set for the most demanding athletes.
Fore – By drilling only one rim wall, Mavic made the rim four times more resistant to fatigue stress. All your energy is transmitted through a 40% increase in rigidity.
Maxtal – Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminum alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy for lighter and spicier rims.
Isopulse – This spoke lacing design and mounting brings better wheel stability, a constant spoke tension and a crystal clear transmission of energy.
FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light) – The reinforcement of the key transmission components brings a lighter and stronger hub to allow the energy to flow freely to the entire wheel.
ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) – Since the rim wall between each spoke hole is subjected to very little stress, it is possible to mill it to save weight. The rim is CNC machined, leaving just the necessary material to obtain the best weight/rigidity/durability ratio. SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) – A welded and milled rim joint which is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking and offers superior wheel balance.
UB Control (Usiné Brut Control) – The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.
QRM+ (Qualité Roulements Mavic Plus) – Mavic Quality Bearings Plus.
GripLINK A good tire, must fully liberate the wheel’s potential and even enhance its performance. Therefore, the expected benefits of the front tire are different from the rear one. GripLink clinchers are optimized for front use. The safest grip with great steering control: Dual compound “S+” with added Silica. Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing. Reduced risk of flats: strong Nylon anti-puncture breaker.
PowerLINK clinchers are optimized for rear use. Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip: Dual compound. Improved ride: light and supple high density casing. Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: Dual compound and strong Nylon anti-puncture breaker.
Clean with a dry cloth or soap and water. Do not use pressurized water.
Giant Contact SLR Bar Tape
Giant SLR Handlebar Tape is the perfect way to personalise your road bike with a fresh new look. Durable for all weathe conditions and includes end plugs and finishing tape.
– Washable synthetic leather surface
– Half perforated finish
– EVA integrated
– Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation
– Includes Giant end-plugs and finishing tape
– Thickness: 2.8mm
– Weight: 78g
CicloMaster CM 4.2
- CM 4.2, handlebar bracket, sensor, spoke magnet and mounting materials
- Optional: wrist band (for jogging computer use)
The appealing Slumber child seat is easy to fit and is a fantastic way for you to enjoy cycling with your child. It has a great range of features, including a big cushion and a safety harness with padding, for extra comfort.
- Suitable for child’s weight 9kg to 22kg
- Mounting: Frame – round and oval tubes 28mm-40mm
- Seat dimensions: width 416mm x height 724mm x depth 559mm
- Seat weight 3.86kg
- Complies with European safety standards EN14344
- 5 point safety harness
- Adjustable safety harness with paddings
- Extra security belt
- Feet protection and retention
- 2 side and 1 rear reflective stickers
- Ergonomic shape for helmet use
- Adjustable footrests in 12 positions
- Big and washable cushion
- Quick safety turn – no tools needed for assembling
- Easy assembly
- 3 optional positions of the baby-seat