Giant TCR ADV. 1 LTD (2015)
UNRIVALED ROAD PERFORMANCE. STIFF AND AGILE FOR SPRINTING AND CORNERING, LIGHT AND SMOOTH ON CLIMBS AND DESCENTS!
Using lightweight, race-proven Advanced-grade composite technology, Giant engineers created a high-performance frame that was designed with its critical parts as a single high-performance system. From the OverDrive steerer tube, to RideSense, an ANT+ compatible sensor built into the frame, to the ride-tuned Giant WheelSystem, it’s all designed with a common goal: optimized system performance. The frame also features the MegaDrive oversized downtube and the stiff, efficient PowerCore bottom bracket. Each frame features:
- OverDrive steerer tube for additional steering stiffness and control
- PowerCore bottom bracket for outstanding pedaling stiffness
- Vector seatpost for minimal weight and maximum aerodynamics
- Lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame material
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed shifters
- The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.