Giant Roam 2 Disc (2018)
FOLLOW YOUR OWN ROUTE, WHEREVER IT TAKES YOU. Roam Disc LETS YOU RIDE CONFIDENTLY ON ROADS, DIRT PATHS OR TRAILS.
Casual yet always capable, Roam Disc is built for multi-purpose adventure. With its confident, flat handlebar positioning and lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, it gives you all the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike. Its front suspension adds comfort and control. It has powerful disc brakes and durable components, so it can take some bumps on rough city roads. And the fast rolling 700c wheels can handle smooth roads or dirt, making it a great choice for town-to-trail adventures.
- Color: Matt/Charcoal/Neon Red
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- SR Suntour NEX HLO suspension fork with lockout, 63mm-travel
- Shimano 3×9-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant GX28 disc wheelset with puncture-resistant Giant Crosscut tires
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.