Giant Roam 2 Disc (2015)
GRACEFULLY ROLL THROUGH ROUGH CITY STREETS, OR INTO THE WOODS ON A QUIET DIRT PATH. EITHER WAY, YOU’RE READY WITH ROAM.
At the core of this go-anywhere bike lies an all-new lightweight ALUXX frameset designed to handle the specific geometry demands of 700c wheels. A smart mix of weight, comfort and ruggedness are built into each frame, offering the adventure tourer/rider the ruggedness and comfort of a mountain bike with the speed of a road bike.
- Color: Charcoal
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO 700C, 63mm Travel, alloy crown / monocoque lower, lockout, w/ preload adjuster
- Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tires: Giant S-RX4 X-Road Tire, 700×40
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.