Giant Superlight Rain Jacket White
You know how it goes: if you carry a rain jacket, it won’t rain; if you don’t carry one, it’ll pour on you. Giant makes the choice easy with their Superlight Rain Jacket. This water-proof and breathable jacket packs down easily so you can just stuff it into your jersey pocket and go. A full zip makes it easy to get on/off and reflective accents increase visibility just in case it actually does storm on you.
Giant/Shimano Racing Short Sleeve Jersey
Giant Shimano Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey is constructed from breathable and moisture control fabric to keep you dry and cool when riding. Featuring a full zip, flat lock stitching and three rear pockets. Changing weather conditions? Team it up with Giant Pro Cycling Arm Warmers.
- The same jersey worn by Giant-Shimano Pro Cycling Team riders.
- Features a lightweight TransTextura fabric with full UV protection for excellent comfort and quick drying
- Unique fabric contains highly resistant fibers to protect against abrasion
- High degree of stretch, which gives it a comfortable, body-hugging fit
- Printed panels are meticulously aligned so that all jerseys look identical, regardless of size
- 12- 27 degrees Celsius temperature range
- When accompanied by a Giant TransTextura base layer or arm warmers, it’s comfortable in cooler temperatures
- Full-length zipper and three rear pockets
Sidi Apo (Road)
Lightweight entry level shoe with carbon fiber reinforced Millennium 3 sole made of nylon and upper made of synthetic material with 3 comfortable Velcro strap in good quality SIDI.
The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure. For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
Millennium 3 Sole: The Millennium 3 sole is a sleek, modern redesign of the Millennium 2 sole. By fortifying the sole with carbon fiber, Sidi designers have created a sole that improves on the technical characteristics of the previous nylon sole. It is constructed out of injected carbon fiber in a nylon matrix. The infusion of carbon fiber gives the sole more rigidity than the previous sole. The Millennium 3 is more durable and less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from prolonged usage and changes in temperature. The Millennium 3 features a replaceable non-slip polyurethane heel pad. The heel pad is held in place by a screw. The Millennium 3 is compatible with the best road pedals on the market. To facilitate cleat replacement, the Millennium 3 sole features a 10 mm horizontal and vertical cleat alignment scale molded into the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet.