Liv/Giant Tempt 3 (2018)
Why We Love It
Exhilarating dirt trails offer a certain allure and you may be tempted to try your hand at mountain biking. Tempt is the bike that can bring those challenges to life and allow you to get your adventure on. The confidence-inspiring Tempt is designed to take athletes off the roads and into the sport of off-road riding. This hardtail has a low standover height to give a confident ride for new riders and facilitate maneuvering around dirt trails. Ready to play many roles, Tempt can be your school commuter bike, trail companion or first off-road racing bike.
· Giant alloy double wall aluminum rims, alloy hubs and stainless spokes
· Compatible with racks, fenders and kickstand
· Tubeless tires, 2.4 inch front and 2.25 inch rear for improved traction
· Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
· ALUXX SLR frame is the lightest weight and highest performing aluminum for supreme comfort and durability
· 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
· Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
· LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
· ALUXX-grade Aluminium frame
· SR Suntour XCT 100mm fork with hydraulic lockout
· Shimano Altus/Acera 2×9 speed shifting
· Tektro M285 hydraulic disc brakes
· Giant GX03 aluminium double-wall rims
· Color:Black, Dark Purple
Liv/Giant Tempt 3 (2019)
GET ON THE DIRT AND RIDE YOUR WAY TO YOUR FIRST SINGLETRACK. TEMPT IS THAT FRIEND THAT OPENS A WHOLE NEW WORLD TO YOU.
With a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame designed specifically for women, and 27.5 wheels that combine speed, efficiency and control, Tempt can guide you along dirt terrain. A 100 mm suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer added confidence and control. Tempt features all the latest mountain bike trends, with a shorter stem and longer top tube for extra stability and control.
Key Performance Factors:
Perfect for a woman’s first mountain bike, the ALUXX frame is lightweight, capable and durable.
Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides.
Liv 3F Design Philosophy
Women’s-specific geometry ensures the rider is balanced over the bike for optimal efficiency, comfort and control.
Why We Love It
Exhilarating dirt trails offer a certain allure and you may be tempted to try your hand at mountain biking. Tempt is the bike that can bring those challenges to life and allow you to get your adventure on. The confidence-inspiring Tempt is designed to take riders off the roads and into the sport of off-road riding. This hardtail has a low standover height to give a confident ride for new riders and facilitate maneuvering around dirt trails. Ready to play many roles — Tempt can be your school commuter bike, trail companion or first off-road racing bike.
Liv/Giant Tempt 4
Tempted to try a new gravel road or singletrack trail? Bring those challenges to life with Tempt helping you redefine the attainable. A more upright frame design keeps you comfortable and confident, so you can enjoy the views and take it all in. A plush suspension fork, 27.5-inch wheels and powerful disc brakes offer added confidence and control to take you from tame dirt trails to more challenging singletrack. Incredibly smooth and quick acceleration, low stand-over height for handling bobbles and dismounts, and increased stability — all of these features combined are the keys to unlock your inner adventuress!
- ALUXX-grade Aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCT 100mm fork with hydraulic lockout
- Shimano Altus/Acera 3×8 speed shifting
- Tektro HDC291 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant GX03 aluminium double-wall rims
- Color: charcoal/yellow/green
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Liv/Giant Tempt 4 (2016)
With an agile aluminum frame featuring geometry that’s designed specifically for women, plus a suspension fork and powerful disc brakes, Tempt can take you from your first dirt foray to more advanced singletrack adventures. The new 27.5-specific frame design, featuring plenty of stand-over height, gives you just what you need to go farther and faster.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- SR Suntour XCT 100mm-travel fork with hydraulic lockout, and preload adjustment
- Double-wall alloy rims laced to Giant Tracker Sport hubs with 14-gauge spokes
- Shimano 3×8-speed drivetrain with Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes
Sizes: XS, S, M
Frame: ALUXX-grade aluminum
Fork: SR Suntour XCT w/ hydraulic lockout & preload adjuster, 100mm travel
Handlebar: Giant Connect XC, low rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Sport
Seat post: Giant Sport, 30.9mm
Saddle: Liv Connect, Upright
Pedals: MTB Caged
Shifters: Shimano Altus
Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
Brakes: Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Brake Levers: Tektro Auriga
Cassette: Shimano HG31 11×34, 8-speed
Chain: KMC Z8
Crankset: SR Suntour NEX, 24/34/42
Bottom Bracket: SR Suntour sealed
Rims: Giant Alloy, double wall
Hubs: Giant Tracker Sport, 32h
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
Tires: Giant Sport, 27.5×2.1